Spotlight Blog Post by Agronomist Arnold Mlokozi
- Over 72% of Simusolar’s revenue came from productive equipment;
- Some insights into Lake Zone farmers and their economics.
Highlights today include:
- We raised $50,000 on Kiva in under 3 days!
- Insights from our solar irrigation research (phase I)
- Poultry farming products: gearing up for pilot
- We will be in NYC April 2nd – 6th for SEforAll
It’s an odd year, one that already has provided a number of positive surprises:
It’s been over 2 months since our last note. Some highlights:
- Sales for the past three months have surpassed our goals, with almost 500 new customers enrolled over the period.
- We made an important CPA new hire, who is already making great contributions to our quality and quantity of data collected.
- Seasoned agricultural consultant Samson Foli is engaged in a farmer survey for us in coordination with Energy 4 Impact (fka GVEP).
If you have 10 seconds for this email, read the following bullets:
It’s been six weeks since our last newsletter, a period of growth in every sense.
Launch party; young mothers trained for solar; and a micro-off-grid union…
Welcome back and thank you for subscribing to the Simusolar newsletter! Read Story
Simusolar is lighting up. We’re coming to you with our first newsletter and lots to share. Read Story